Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Worst Thing To Me.

There is one thing in life that I absolutely HATE doing.

I hate letting people down.

Honestly. I feel my worst when I know someone is disappointed in me. And that's how I feel right now.

I'm in a group at school, and it was my turn to make the flier for this week. Now, I'm by no means an expert in Photoshop. To be honest, Photoshop and I do not get along, whatsoever.

So I made the flier and I thought it looked GOOD! I was pumped, I was thrilled. But then I posted it on our forums, and alas, the writing was completely GONE. It killed me. So then my computer I was using at school decided to die, so I said i'd post it the next day. So I went to the library to fix it, and I tried to post it, and alas. It wouldn't post.

So finally, I suckered up and downloaded a 30 day free trial on my laptop, knowing it is the most reliable source, and made a new one. And posted it today. On Saturday. This was due on Wednesday.

I feel absolutely horrible. Horrible, horrible. Because our leader said we all need to talk at our next meeting.

But I couldn't really do it any other time, because I am absolutely swamped here. I mean, I'm taking classes, working 5 days a week, one of those classes I'm on the verge of failing (long story), and if I fail it I lose my scholarship. Not to mention, my sorority is taking up a lot of time since I'm a new member. Plus I have homework to complete, and I have to sleep. Even if it is just a few hours.

I can't do this anymore. It's such a stressful week.

GAH.

No comments: