Saturday, February 9, 2008

My second day of being a blogger. This is a wonderful, wonderful life I must say.

Actually, not quite. It's rather odd, as I doubt anyone ever reads this.

Anyway. I should probably tell any (potential) readers out there a little bit about me. My name is Kat. I'm an 18 year old female who is attending college for the first time. I grew up in the bowels of the Midwest, and now attend college in Northern Indiana. It's quite a change, I tell ya. All these people saying "pop" and "cheese toasty." It just ain't right. I miss my coke and my grilled cheeses. And by coke, I mean Sprite of course.

But at school, I'm a Telecommunications major, with an option in Sales and Promotions. But recently, I have found a calling to band management (Oh yes, Band Management) so I may be changing my major very soon to business administration. That ought to be a fun experience.

Here at school, I'm in the sorority of Pi Beta Phi. I absolutely love my sister's. I'm only a Pledge right now, as I joined in Mid-January. So, I'm working my way up to the actual 'being a sister' thing. I'm also in a sketch comedy group. Today, I actually helped film a sketch that my good friend wrote. It's rather outrageous -- but what of ours isn't? I mean, seriously. We set a dolphin on fire using gasoline. If that isn't outrageous, I don't know what it is.

And before all those PETA huffies get all pissed, it was a stuffed dolphin we bought from Meijer. Thanks. No dolphins were harmed in the sketch. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever hurt an animal. Seriously.

Back to more about me. I'm a theatre fiend. I haven't been able to act while in college, but I really hope that changes very very soon. I miss being on stage. But when I can't be on stage, making movies suffices. I also enjoy watching films and critiquing the crap out of them. Love, Actually and There Will Be Blood are two of my favorite movies. So if you like those, props to you.

Also, my favorite actors are Alan Rickman and Colin Firth. So, that's why I have an Alan Rickman icon. So I swear I'm not weird. I am just madly in love with him. Kidding.... or am I?

Well, I probably ought to stop rambling. By the way, I'll probably post really insanely random things on here, so I apologize to anyone who decides to read this.

Much love,
Kat

No comments: