Sunday, February 10, 2008

I love watching the Grammy Awards. I think the best part is having my own predictions, and then seeing if they are right. So here we go. Kat's Predictions for the 50th Grammy Awards.

Best R&B Female
My Prediction: Alicia Keys
Winner: Alicia Keys

Best New Artist
My Prediction: Taylor Swift
Winner: Amy Winehouse

Song of the Year
My Prediction: Umbrella (Rihanna)
Winner: Rehab (Amy Winehouse)

Best Rap Album
My Prediction: Graduation - Kanye West
Winner: Graduation - Kanye West

Best Rock Album
My Prediction: Foo Fighters
Winner: Foo Fighters

Best Country Album
My Prediction: Let It Go by Tim McGraw
Winner: These Days by Vince Gill

Best Rap Song Collaboration
My Prediction: Umbrella by Rihanna ft. Jay-Z
Winner: Umberlla by Rihanna ft. Jay-Z

Record of the Year
My Prediction: What Goes Around, Comes Around by Justin Timberlake
Winner: Rehab by Amy Winehouse

Album of the Year
My Prediciton: Kanye West
Winner: Herbie Hancock

Meh. I didn't do too hot this year. Oh well.

Happy Grammy's everyone!
Kat

1 comment:

dlyn said...

Followed your comment on PW's blog. Do you think Amy Winehouse got some kind of sympathy votes or do they really like her that much? I do love her voice, but she is like a trainwreck's trainwreck! Bookmarking you for future visits ;)