Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So, it has been a very long time since I have posted.

I'm sorry -- I just couldn't help this. I've been so busy with school work and extra curricular activities.

The sorority is taking up a lot of time, but I can't complain about that. I love everything I do in it. This week is actually our Initiation Week, so we're more busy than usual. I'm insanely excited.

My classes are going fairly well -- I just want to die in my Analysis and Criticism class. It's going to be the death of me.

I've finally declared my official major. I'm a Telecommunications major with the Film and Television Studies Option, as well as a Film minor and a Political Science minor. Odd mix, no?

As a final note before I go off to a Greek Week activity --

I miss cooking.

The end.

No comments: